A three-phase electric induction motor, is now marketing more than 95 percent of engine sales, that because induction motors are more common and more open to all kinds of rigging, it combines strength and power, without is very expensive.
The main features and acronyms that electric three-phase induction motor are:
– Power Type: Pn (W) – is the power that is supplied in nominal regime
– Type of Nominal voltage: Un (V) – if the engine is phase this tension will be made, if Single phase will have a kind of tension only
– Type Rated current: indicated by the acronym Cn Coxreels 1125 5 50
– Power Factor Type Nominal acronym used FPN
– Speed Type Nominal determined by rotor per minute
– The operation of the induction motor, when a symmetrical three-phase system feeding voltage, note that the stator winding, the field being traversed by a symmetrical three-phase system currents.Comentários desativados em Three-phase induction motor operation, when it nourishes the induction system